NIGHT 1:Hanoi - Sapa by train or overnight bus
DAY 1:Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B-L-D)
You will arrive at the Sapa Sleeper bus station between 4:30-5:30 am, still sleeping on the bus.
– Our car will pick you up from Sleeper bus station and transfer to hotel
– On arrival at the hotel in Sapa, enjoy an early check-in if the room is available, otherwise in the interim, you will have access to a basic room for keep your luggage and refreshment before having breakfast.
– Meet your tour guide. Start the day with 6km of walking down to the Southeast of Sapa along Muong Hoa Valley
to Y Linh Ho village
, the home of the Black H’mong
. Here we will discover their daily life and how they make traditional clothes, handicraft, indigo... We will visit the biggest valley which provides the best view for golden rice terrace fields in Vietnam.
You have lunch at Lao Chai village
After Lao Chai
we walk to Ta Van village of Dzay
people. It is a small group of ethnic people in Vietnam with a rich culture and beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields. Spend time to enjoy the fresh air, see terraced fields, stream, discover and visit some Black H’mong
– Check in homestay. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on sunset. Have dinner here
NIGHT 2: Overnight at homestay
DAY 2: Giang Ta Chai- Su Pan - Ban Ho (B-L-D)
- Trekking difficulty: 6/10
- Distance:10km of trekking
- Accommodation: Homestay in Ta Van village
A farewell to the family after breakfast, we will experience our day of trekking that takes you along local paths, up and down rice terraces and into the villages and homes of the local hill tribes, the Dzays, the Dzaos, the Hmongs, theTays.
After lunch at a local house
before moving on to Ban Ho village, an imagination of down tower steps with a universal view of the house roofs of the Tay
minority isolated in a green valley appearing in front of your eyes will mark you an unforgettable trip.
Dinner and stay overnight with Tay
hill tribe family.
NIGHT 3: Overnight at homestay
DAY 3: Ban Ho –Nam Toong- Sapa( B-L )
- Trekking difficulty: 5/10
- Distance: 12 km of trekking
- Accommodation:Homestay in Ban Ho village
In the early morning you will get a wakeup call by our guide and spend time to enjoy a pleasant breakfast. Say goodbye to local people and start a new trek to the remote villagescalled Nam Toong
, inhabited by Red Zao tribe, enjoy spectacular view surrounding
- Return to Ban Ho for lunch.
Get the bus to return Sapa. Enjoy free time in Sapa for fresh
- Get ready for the bus to return Ha Noi
21:00 – 22: 00
- Arrive in Ha Noi city. Tour end.
Note: Homestay if totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities.