NIGHT 1: Hanoi - Sapa by train or overnight bus
DAY 1: Sapa – Cat Cat village (B-L-D)
You will arrive at the Sapa Sleeper bus station between 4:30-5:30 am
, still sleeping on the bus.
– Our car will pick you up from Sleeper bus station and transfer to hotel
–On arrival at the hotel in Sapa, enjoy an early check-in if the room is available, otherwise in the interim, you will have access to a basic room for keep your luggage and refreshment before having breakfast.
08:30 – 09:00-
You will start trekking to the villages of the H’mong
called Cat Cat
. Cat Cat Village
possesses many imposing waterfalls and also is home to the water hydropower construction built under French rule.
Return to Sapa and have lunch in restaurant. Discover the charming Sapa Town, Sapa market and Ham Rong
at your own program in the afternoon.
Dinner in warmly atmosphere of your hotel.Stay overnight in hotel.
NIGHT 2: Overnight at hotel
DAY 02: Sapa- Y Linh Ho- Lao Chai- Ta Van (B-L-D)
8:00 – 8:30-
- Trekking difficulty:3 /10
- Distance: 5 km of trekking
- Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
After breakfast, we start trekking 10 kmdown to Y Linh Ho
- Lao Chai village
of Black H’mong
ethnic people. Here we will discover their daily life and how they make traditional clothes, handicraft, indigo... We will visit the biggest valley which provides the best view for golden rice terrace fields in Vietnam. You have lunch atLao Chai village.
After have lunch at Lao Chai village
, we walk to Ta Van village
of Dzay people. It is a small group of ethnic people in Vietnam with a rich culture and beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields. Here you will enjoy the fresh air, see terraced fields, stream, discover and visit some Black H’mong
families. Spend time to enjoy the fresh air, see terraced fields, stream, discover and visit some Black H’mong
– Check in homestay. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on sunset. Have dinner here
NIGHT 3: Overnight homestay
DAY 03: Ta Van- Giang Ta Chai– Sapa –Ha Noi (B-L)
08:30 – 09:00
- Trekking difficulty: 6/10
- Distance:10km of trekking
- Accommodation: Homestay in Ta Van Village
- After breakfast, we start the day with an easy trek of 4 km to visit Giang Ta Chai village
– the home of the Red Dzao
. The trekking will take you along local paths, up and down rice terraces and into the villages and home of local hill tribes. Enjoy a beautiful waterfall and bridge with picturesque landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa.
- The bus will pick you up from Ta Van village
to Sapa Town.
Enjoy your free time in Sapa for refreshment.
- Get ready for the bus to return Ha Noi
21:00 – 22: 00
- Arrive in Ha Noi city. Tour end.
- Trekking difficulty: 4/10
- Distance:4km of trekking and 8 km of drivingfrom Ta Van village to Sapa